Glamira is an international jewelry leader that strives for perfection in the art of gift-giving. This isn’t your typical jewelry store selection – Glamira offers you the opportunity to custom design pieces so that you can give a truly one-of-a-kind gift for that one exceptional person in your life.
With Glamira, you have the ability to create custom pieces that allow you to tell your own story. From rings to necklaces to earrings, Glamira allows you to design pieces that will be worn and enjoyed for years to come.
The Beauty of Diamonds
Diamonds are valued high above other gemstones for their beauty and brilliance. White diamonds, with their shine and sparkle, are the most common choice, although there are other fancy diamonds that are being chosen as well these days. Glamira offers a variety of diamond choices, as well as other gemstones that you can put with the diamonds to design a piece that fits the personal style of the wearer, no matter what metal or design they like.
When choosing diamonds, you depend upon the 4 Cs – cut, clarity, color, and carat weight.
- Cut – The cut of the diamond is normally thought of as the shape, such as princess, round, marquise, emerald, etc., but the cut is actually what gives the diamond its shine and sparkle. This cut is a measure of the diamond’s light performance or brilliance. The more sparkle, the more value.
- Clarity – A diamond is a natural material and most have some imperfections, even if they are very tiny. These tiny imperfections inside, called inclusions, determine the grade of the diamond. The fewer inclusions and blemishes, the higher the grade.
- Color – The color of a diamond can be graded from D, which is the highest level (no color at all) to Z (which is the highest level of color). The less color a diamond has, the higher its value.
- Carat weight – The carat weight of the diamond is what many people are most concerned about. When a diamond is under a carat, it is measured in points, but over a carat, it is measured in carats and decimals.
The Symbolism of Diamonds
Diamonds are a beautiful and rare gemstone that has a great deal of symbolism. From purity and innocence to love and fidelity, diamonds are a love-bearing crystal. The giving of a diamond embraces strength of character, ethics, and faithfulness to yourself and others. Diamonds are known for their use in engagement rings, wedding rings, and other jewelry to symbolize love and devotion, but they are also a great choice for other piece of jewelry, such as earrings, necklaces, and more for gifts.
Gift Giving with Diamonds
Glamira offers a wide range of jewelry for you to choose for both men and women in rings and other pieces of jewelry. From teenagers to the elderly, no matter how young or old, diamonds never go out of style. Some occasions where diamonds are sure to be a great choice include:
- Sweet Sixteen
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah
- Milestone birthdays
- Christmas and holiday gifts
- Anniversary gifts
Diamond rings are much more than engagement and wedding rings. Don’t think of these as simple – there are so many to choose from. From the Esme to the Caitlin to the Irina and more, a fashion ring that is full of shine and brilliance is a great addition to your right hand to complement your wedding or engagement ring. Glamira allows you to choose your own metals as well so that you can customize it to your own wants or desires.
From small solitaires to large diamond drop earrings, the choices in diamond earrings are many. Whether you are buying diamond earrings for a significant other or a family member, you can create a pair of earrings that will make them feel special and beautiful. Choose your metal and diamonds to make them into the one piece that you want to give. You can also combine the diamonds with other stones to make them even more unique and to their taste.
Another great choice for nearly anyone is a diamond necklace. Glamira offers varied styles and various metal choices to allow you to create that one-of-a-kind piece that you are looking for. From the contemporary design of the Azura to the more traditional design of the Maria solitaire and everything in between, there is a choice for everyone from Glamira. Find a design and then customize it with your choice of metal and additional stones to make it distinctive to you.
Diamond jewelry makes a great gift for almost any occasion and person in your life. Diamond jewelry is something that will be greatly appreciated and worn for years to come. Choose Glamira for your divine gift today.